Beauti Goddess Lash Studio - Eyelash Lift/Perm and Beauty Services
- Powered by MBC NewsMaker
- 1/1/2018 - Beauti Goddess Eyelash Lift and Beauty Newsletter - Honolulu, Hawaii January 2018
Latest eyelash lift/perm, eyebrow, facial, beauty news, events, offers, tips from Beauti Goddess Lash Studio - Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii.
- 1/1/2018 - Elleebana Lash Lift & Belmacil Tint Training
Elleebana Lash Lift & Tint Training allows you to offer your clients lifted lashes that will last them for over a month to 12 weeks. Learn from the original BeautiGoddess! We offer a variety of comprehensive eyelash training for professionals on the island of Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii. Cosmetology or Esthetics license required. We offer the highest level of product quality, training and follow-up support.
- 1/8/2018 - What Is The Best Way To Take Care Of My Lash Lift?
Everyone asks me what is the best way to care for my lash lift. My answer, use quality products.
- 1/15/2018 - Eyelash Perms Tip #1
Eyelash perms in Hawaii? Honolulu? Toss out that outdated eyelash curler! An Eyelash Perm is a safe and effective way to keep your lashes curled and beautiful all the time. An experienced technician can adjust the intensity of the curl to meet your needs.
- 1/15/2018 - Professional Training Classes and Training - FEBRUARY 2018 POSTED
Learn from the original BeautiGoddess! We offer a variety of comprehensive eyelash training for professionals on the island of Oahu - Honolulu, Hawaii. Cosmetology or Esthetics license required. We offer the highest level of product quality, training and follow-up support.
- 1/22/2018 - How Should I Care for My Eyelashes after an Eyelash Perm?
Similar to a regular hair perm, try to avoid wetting your eyelashes for 4 hours after your eyelash perm.
- 1/29/2018 - Eyelash Tinting Tip #1
Tinting the eyelashes is a quick and easy solution for those who depend on mascara to darken lightly-colored lashes. This treatment is perfect for men and women with blond, reddish, or light brown hair who want more clearly defined eyelashes.
Questions? Ready for an appointment?
Like Our Facebook